5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gearhead
  • 1 Post By ruthlessHavoc
  • 1 Post By Gearhead
  • 1 Post By ruthlessHavoc
  • 1 Post By Gearhead

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

New to havoc not to arctic cat

Hey everyone just bought a havoc to go with my wildcat.
2019 fire red ,folding windshield, stereo, roof, ram mounted tablet, currently tore apart to clean and put snorkels on it
I swamped it at 70 miles in a mud hole my wildcat cruises through like nothing...... also going to be transferring my camso utv4s1 tracks from the wildcat to the havoc.

Look forward to sharing info
Cadydid likes this.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 08:20 PM

Welcome.

Nice start to your Havoc experience with those upgrades. What else do you plan on adding in the future?
In for seeing build pictures if you plan on making it more aggressive via aftermarket off road parts.
Cadydid likes this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

Will definatly be getting rid of the stock fires in the spring most likely going with a 29 inch trilobites or a 30 inch terrabite
Cadydid likes this.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 11:51 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Will definatly be getting rid of the stock fires in the spring most likely going with a 29 inch trilobites or a 30 inch terrabite
Where we ride, the Ultra Cross do fine. They just suck in sludge-mud. But I want to get some true 29 (or even a 30 that measures 29.5) for mine too. For the most part my ground clearance is pretty good, but I have to run 15-18psi in the stock tires. Want a bit bigger tire so I can use less psi and soften the rock hits just a bit more. We ride rough rocky trails. 😎👍
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadydid View Post
Where we ride, the Ultra Cross do fine. They just suck in sludge-mud. But I want to get some true 29 (or even a 30 that measures 29.5) for mine too. For the most part my ground clearance is pretty good, but I have to run 15-18psi in the stock tires. Want a bit bigger tire so I can use less psi and soften the rock hits just a bit more. We ride rough rocky trails. 😎👍
Have you had luck in finding better wheel/tire setups for the Havoc? Seriously can't wait to see someone go to town on a Havoc build.
Cadydid likes this.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 08:33 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessHavoc View Post
Have you had luck in finding better wheel/tire setups for the Havoc? Seriously can't wait to see someone go to town on a Havoc build.
Not yet. Ive seen some really nice setups, but they all included changing the rims too. At the moment Im looking for tire opinions that dont need a rim change. 👍 there is a guy on one of the Fb pages that had someone make a shock bracket offset lift. I looks very good and gave him more clearance allowing 30 tires. I want more info on that, I will post here when I do.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

I am currently working on snorkeling it ..... I ordered the sya kit but they did not know that the air box changed from 18 to 19 so they had to send me a ton of extra parts to do it it is almost done and my new track mounts came in so my camso tracks will be on soon I will post a picture as soon as they are on.......
Cadydid likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page