3Likes
  • 2 Post By Line trash
  • 1 Post By Cadydid

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2018, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

?

Hate i didn't buy it sooner. Haha
K-OS and Cadydid like this.
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 09:29 AM

I do think Textron could do a bit more in terms of marketing. Unless you are extensively searching for a new machine there's a good chance you haven't even heard of the Havoc.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 08:54 AM

Textron is a pretty widely recognized name these days, even if you haven't heard of the Havoc specifically. Many people don't know but there are also involved in aerospace.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 08:59 AM

I think that ever since they bought Artic Cat that more people have become aware of the side by side products. Globally they are still more well known for their Bell helicopters and Cessna airplanes.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 09:26 PM

Garage
It is getting noticed more and more. The folks I ride with have been pretty impressed with it. Me too. I think if Textron corrects a couple things and pays attention the QC and customers, they will take a lot more of the market share in this category.
K-OS likes this.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 08:52 AM

They have been pretty quick to address issues with the Havoc and we haven't seen any major issues. It's really just the availability of parts that's been an issue, and there's a good chance the fault lies with their suppliers.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadydid View Post
It is getting noticed more and more. The folks I ride with have been pretty impressed with it. Me too. I think if Textron corrects a couple things and pays attention the QC and customers, they will take a lot more of the market share in this category.
I was thinking the could further diversify by selling some type for 3 wheeler for the city that gets folks to finally veer away from cars and get into something different.
seen this play out for myself with the can-am spyder, but it came out during a challenging time.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 08:53 AM

They could easily offer a road going 4 wheeler, similar to what KTM has done with the X Bow. Don't foresee those ever being a common vehicle on the road, but they look like plenty of fun for enthusiasts.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-2020, 11:18 AM

P1014 and p1022 codes and four wheel drive

I have owned my Havoc for about a year now. The machine has been in the shop more than at my house. Every bushing sway bar, all the axles, brakes, front seals, rear seals, new transmission, dump box gate latch broke. Vibration in the front end at about 55. I basically use it in the woods for moving fire wood and trail riding. On my last visit to the shop the service manager suggested trading or selling. I talked with sales and they didn't call me back. Now the warranty gave out and the front seals are leaking again and these two codes came up. The owners manual isn't very helpful. When switching the two wheel drive to four and back again the main screen blacks out occasionally. About once or twice a day it just starts off in 4 wheel drive even though the switch is in two whell drive along with the display showing 2 wheel drive. Any help would be appreciated.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2020, 09:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigA View Post
I have owned my Havoc for about a year now. The machine has been in the shop more than at my house. Every bushing sway bar, all the axles, brakes, front seals, rear seals, new transmission, dump box gate latch broke. Vibration in the front end at about 55. I basically use it in the woods for moving fire wood and trail riding. On my last visit to the shop the service manager suggested trading or selling. I talked with sales and they didn't call me back. Now the warranty gave out and the front seals are leaking again and these two codes came up. The owners manual isn't very helpful. When switching the two wheel drive to four and back again the main screen blacks out occasionally. About once or twice a day it just starts off in 4 wheel drive even though the switch is in two whell drive along with the display showing 2 wheel drive. Any help would be appreciated.
CraigA, just letting you know that those same two codes popped up on mine shortly after purchase. (I bought mine summer 2018). No one knew what the codes were, so after checking things out, I cleared them myself. They’ve never come back up and I’m still not having problems with it. I still don’t know what the codes mean either. Go in and clear them would be my suggestion. The vibration at 55 mph or higher is due to the stock tires not being DOT. They aren’t balanced well and will cause wobble/vibration at higher speeds. Hope that helps.

Last edited by Cadydid; 06-21-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page