What Did You Do To Your Havoc X Today? - Page 6 - 2018 Textron Havoc X Forum
 43Likes

post #51 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-21-2020, 09:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHead86 View Post
SSV Works part number DL175 and ebay switch.
Made for a 1.75" roll bar. Very clean install, power wire is fed through the roll cage. (Can run it all the way to under the front no additional drilling required aside mounting light itself)
I have the SSV Works overhead stereo with a built in LED light. Works and sounds great.
GearHead86 likes this.
post #52 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Installed blue LED 3/4 round side marker lights to accent the footwell at night. Really cool. Can now see my drinks and gives a more comfort feeling at night. Installing dome light next!
Very Cool! I want to do that!can it be wired to the Hsadlight Switch?
GearHead86 likes this.
post #53 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 09:38 AM

Quote:
SSV Works part number DL175 and ebay switch.
Made for a 1.75" roll bar. Very clean install, power wire is fed through the roll cage. (Can run it all the way to under the front no additional drilling required aside mounting light itself)
I like your Dome light set up! Can you push the lights and turn them on, or is it switch only? I had to install my Dome light on the front side of the roll bar, for clearance. I have a 2 gun overhead rack in the extended cab.
GearHead86 likes this.
post #54 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVHunter View Post
Very Cool! I want to do that!can it be wired to the Hsadlight Switch?
Yes you could wire them to come on with headlights. I opted for them to be on all the time via ignition power.
post #55 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-22-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVHunter View Post
I like your Dome light set up! Can you push the lights and turn them on, or is it switch only? I had to install my Dome light on the front side of the roll bar, for clearance. I have a 2 gun overhead rack in the extended cab.
You can wire this either way or both! I was going to have it so I could turn it on with button when vehicle is off as well operate with the switch when running but ended up just running the switch method. It's a nice light. Very bright at night and floods the entire cab and bed. Very happy with it.
Cadydid likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page