Wheel bearings - 2018 Textron Havoc X Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By atvmayhem2

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2021, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Wheel bearings

I'm putting 30" Cryptids on and when I pulled the fronts I noticed my right wheel bearing is bad. $95 F-ing dollars for a wheel bearing. After I mounted the fronts to check for rub I pulled the backs. YEP BOTH BAD! So $285 for 3 wheel bearings. Anyone have an alternative to this? I know the OD is 72mm and ID is 42mm but what is the width. I ordered one bearing but not the other 2 yet. I figured I'd change the front and get some measurements and see if I can find something else. Arctic Cat is SERIOUSLY losing me. At this point....NEVER AGAIN! Once I'm due for 2 new sleds and I can get rid of this.....I'M GONE!
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-24-2021, 09:47 AM

Hey I will send you part numbers and make a separate post about the wheel bearings. They also fit a car, which I cant remember off the top of my head but I ordered 2 for 20 a piece off rock auto to have for spares. I got worried because the last time I looked for arctic cat bearings nobody had them in stock and they are an odd size.
Cadydid likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-30-2021, 12:00 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvmayhem2 View Post
Hey I will send you part numbers and make a separate post about the wheel bearings. They also fit a car, which I cant remember off the top of my head but I ordered 2 for 20 a piece off rock auto to have for spares. I got worried because the last time I looked for arctic cat bearings nobody had them in stock and they are an odd size.
I'd also like the information about the bearings. Thanks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page