2020's will be a key era for the ATV Market. - 2018 Textron Havoc X Forum

Old 06-12-2018, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

2020's will be a key era for the ATV Market.

Anyone who has been spending time over the last 5+ years looking at the ATV/UTV market, its massive growth is easy to see and most importantly its sustained growth. Recently I came across a report that delves into this, providing insight for the next decade. Although its a rough analysis, we can't ignore trends. If you're like me this information will help guide your buying behavior and right now for me that means sitting on the sidelines to see what else comes out... i will be looking for a long-term buy.

Source: Global All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Market | DecisionDatabases.com

Quote:
In this report, the global All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025.

Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering
  • United States
  • EU
  • China
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • India

Global All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
  • Polaris
  • Honda
  • Kawasaki
  • BRP
  • Yamaha Motor
  • Arctic Cat
  • Suzuki
  • Hisun
  • CFMOTO
  • kymco
  • TGB
  • Feishen Group
  • Linhai Group
  • Rato
  • Cectek
  • XY FORCE

On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
  • Sport ATV
  • Utility ATV

On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
  • Sports and Leisure
  • Agriculture Industry
  • Out-door Work
  • Military Forces
  • Other