Windshield Wiper Options - 2018 Textron Havoc X Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2020, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Windshield Wiper Options

So I decided to put the full windshield in our machine. Now I want to put a windshield wiper on it. I seen the Seizmik wiper/washer kit review
Seems OK but I don't like the idea of only 110 degree of wiping angle. does not do much for the passenger. Don't want to spend $500.00 + on 2 kits. See several manual models that would work fine and looks like you could cover most of the windshield with one wiper. Would not take much to plumb and wire a washer kit. There is a good auto salvage near my house I'm sure I could find a washer tank with a pump in it.

Have any of you installed a wiper? What did you install? Are you happy with the results?

Thanks
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-14-2020, 09:48 PM

Garage
You might see if you can find a wiper and motor from the rear window of an SUV at the auto salvage. Many of those have a wider degree of swing. 👍

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page