No more Havoc's? - 2018 Textron Havoc X Forum
 7Likes

post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2020, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

No more Havoc's?

got an email from Arctic Cat today, showcasing their 2021 Line Up. No Havocs! Called Textron customer support and they told me they don't make them anymore? I guess they only made them in 2018-2019. My guess is that Tracker has a "No Compete Clause" in their contract??? Anybody else know anything??
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2020, 08:33 PM

Got the same email and was upset to see the Havoc and stampede missing from the lineup. Also gone is the wildcat Trail along with sport. I hope they are undergoing a refresh because cat needs a sport utility machine to compete with the General teryx commander wolverine ect. Speaking of wolverine did you see the new Yamaha Wolverine Rmax line? Looks really awesome. Anyways as long as they are still going to have replacement parts I guess it's not a big deal to me. I have the Tracker Off Road SVX1000 version and their website is showing it in the 2021 lineup. I have a insider at textron and I will ask him what is up.
Cadydid and NVHunter like this.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-02-2021, 09:08 PM

I got tired of mine being broken and unreliable. Sold it and got a Kawasaki KRX 1000, a real nice machine.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-05-2021, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

The KRX looks awesome! J think I would have bought a different machine, if i would have known then what i know now. 391 miles and an Antifreeze leak on the Motor. No AC Dealer in my area.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-09-2021, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVHunter View Post
The KRX looks awesome! J think I would have bought a different machine, if i would have known then what i know now. 391 miles and an Antifreeze leak on the Motor. No AC Dealer in my area.
Picking mine up from the dealer today for the same reason FOR THE 2ND TIME in 409 MILES! Dealer won't stand behind their original work. Thinking a Ranger XP 1000 is in the near future.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-10-2021, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

A lot of my friends have Rangers. We give each other crap, I've always been an Arctic Cat guy, but wish i had a Ranger now. The only thing I love about my machine is the King Shocks.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2021, 06:54 PM

Garage
IMO the Havoc is way more machine than the ranger... I don't even feel like they're even in the same category. All brands and machines have issues. If you dislike your havoc so much then you should try a Polaris, but you're lying to yourself if you think it can't have issues too. All it takes is one look on any of the manufacturer's forums to see all the issues. Polaris forum is filled with low mileage broken down rangers, rzrs, and generals all the time. Pick your poison because they all break.
Cadydid likes this.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-11-2021, 06:59 PM

Garage
I am loving my Havoc, I had one small issue at first, but got it fixed and haven't had a single issue since. I've put on 1100 issue free miles and have been loving every minute of it. This machine flat out rips, handles great, and soaks up bumps like they're not even there. Everyone I've rode with has been extremely impressed with the Havoc.
Cadydid likes this.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-12-2021, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

I agree with you Jake, all machines have problems. My biggest problem is Textron Support. A lot of AC Dealers have closed shop out here.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-12-2021, 03:14 PM

Garage
I agree, I am lucky I have a good dealer with a lot of pull on what goes on in Thief River Falls. They get parts much faster than most, but I've still been waiting on parts for my sled for 3 months. According to my dealer the lack of parts availability this year was not due to textron, but due to the parts suppliers. I can't rebuild the shocks on my sled because you can't get the seals for the Fox shocks because the seals are made in China and they're behind. Covid has really screwed up the parts supply this year
Cadydid likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page